Main Features Of The Most Realistic Flight Simulation Game In The Market...
"Includes Free Combat Flight Simulator Game Bonus..."
Have you ever wanted to fly a plane yourself, but lacked the money or ability to do so? Are you a real pilot looking to improve your skills without having to take off?
If any of these questions apply to you, this flight simulator is perfect for you.
ProFlightSimulator is now lighting the world on fire. Used on television episodes, used by professional flight schools, this is the software to own if you are serious about flying! This software is actually being used part of real flight simulators being built by enthusiasts. It does not get more serious than this. Use it as a game, use it as a head start to train to be a pilot...
- The easy windows launcher allows you to select:
- Your aircraft
- The start airport and runway
- Time of day
- Current weather
- And many other environmental settings
- Synchronize time with real-world time
- If it's dawn in Sydney right now, it's dawn in the sim right now when you locate yourself in virtual Sydney..
- The correct time is read from the system clock, and is used to work out what is happening right now around the world.
- Correctly placed sun, moon, stars, and planets for the specified time and date.
- The sun, moon, stars, and planets all follow their correct courses through the sky.
- This modeling also correctly takes into account seasonal effects so you have 24-hour days north of the arctic circle in the summer, etc.
- We also illuminate the correctly placed moon with the correctly placed sun to get the correct phase of the moon for the current time/date, just like in real life.
- Keyboard controls
While joysticks or yokes are supported as are rudder pedals, you can fly using the keyboard alone.
- Joystick support
- Could you imagine a pilot in a Cessna controlling the machine with a keyboard alone? For getting the proper feeling of flight you will need a joystick/yoke plus rudder pedals, right?
- There is integrated joystick support, which automatically detects any joystick, yoke, or pedals attached. Change the settings or see what is connected easily by selecting Help -> Joystick Information from the in-game menu.
PREVIEW: REALISTIC SCENERY VIDEO
(CLICK "PLAY" TO WATCH NOW)
Scenery licensed under CC-BY-SA.
Brest Metropole Oceane Aerial Pictures.
- The base install package contains scenery for a small area around San Francisco. But, as the entire world is available at a high level of detail, you will almost certainly wish to install extra scenery at some point.
- Night lighting with ground lighting concentrated in urban areas (based on real maps) and headlights visible on major highways.
- Scenery includes all vmap0 lakes, rivers, roads, railroads, cities, towns, land cover, etc.
- The scenery set is available as a separate purchase to members only. All the scenery is provided in easy self installation packs that have 10 degree by 10 degree chunks.
Make sure you check out our special Promotional Bonuses on now >>
- Over 20,000 real world airports included in the full scenery set.
- Correct runway markings and placement, correct runway and approach lighting.
- Taxiways available for many larger airports (even including the green center line lights when appropriate.)
- Sloping runways (runways change elevation like they usually do in real life.)
- Directional airport lighting that smoothly changes intensity as your relative view direction changes.
- A wide variety of aircraft available with 120+ included with this sim
- The base package has 20 aircraft to get you started. More can be downloaded for free in the members area
- Currently you can fly the 1903 Wright Flyer, strange flapping wing "ornithopters", a 747 and A320, various military jets, and several light singles.
- In principle, everything that applies to real helicopters applies in this simulator.
- Some details are simplified, in particular the engine handling and some over-stresses are not simulated or are without any consequence.
- Realistically models real-world instrument behavior.
- Instruments that lag in real life, lag correctly in this simulator, gyro drift is modeled correctly, the magnetic compass is subject to aircraft body forces...
- Instruments and system failures are also accurately recreated. If the vacuum system fails, the HSI gyros spin down slowly with a corresponding degradation in response as well as a slowly increasing bias/error.
- All those things that make real world flying a challenge are accurately recreated to create real life flying experience
- Fully 3d, fully animated, fully clickable/interactive cockpits.
- Aircraft Carriers
- Multiple Displays
- This simulator allows you to connect multiple instances of the program together to display different views of the simulation though a highly flexible I/O subsystem.
- For example, you may want to have the aircraft panel displayed on a screen right in front of you, while the view forward is displayed on a separate screen or using a projector. Using multiple displays can vastly improve the realism of the simulation.
- Given enough hardware, you can create sophisticated simulation environments with mock-up cockpits, panels, multiple views, and even a separate control station allowing an instructor to fail instruments, change the weather etc. An example of this is the 747 cockpit project.
- Recording and Playback
- Keep improving with the ability to record your flight for later analysis or playback
- air-to-air Refueling
- At present, there are two tanker aircraft (KC135-E and KA6-D) and three receiving aircraft (A4F, Lightning and T38) capable of in-air refueling.
- When flying one of these aircraft in the default scenery area, one can locate the tanker aircraft using air-to-air TACAN and/or radar and then receive a full or partial load of fuel by flying in close formation behind the tanker.
- Refueling is also possible between aircraft in a MultiPlayer session.
- The KC135 is a boom refueller, while the KA6 has a hose.
- The A4F and Lightning are both fitted with a probe for hose refueling while the T38 is fitted with a boom receiver.
- The autopilot
- An autopilot is not an “intelligent” pilot. It just takes over simple tasks for the pilot.
- You still are the pilot aboard and have to keep aware of everything.
- Be prepared to shut the autopilot down as they often go wrong, both in real life, and in the simulator.
- Menu entries
- The Full in-game menu lets you take control of every aspect of the game
- Realistic Lighting
- Light Dynamics Models (FDM's) so realistic that they can be used for aerodynamics research and modeling.
- User extensible.
- Anyone with the right tools can create scenery, objects and aircraft to use with this simulator.
- You can connect to a server and fly with other pilots. You can also connect two or more computers running this simulator and use their displays to expand your viewing area... imagine flying with a full, 360 degree view!
- This latest release has much improved multiplayer support. There is even a multiplayer map server (based on google map technology) that can show all the active pilots superimposed on top of a google map:
- Moderate System Requirements:
- 2+ Ghz
- Win 98/2000/ME/XP
- 256 Mb RAM
- Video card + OpenGL Driver
- CD Drive
Get These FOUR BONUSES If You Order Now!
If you place your order now, I'll give you THREE free special, time-limited bonuses that will help you make the most of ProFlightSimulator...
Time-Limited Bonus 1:
"Interactive Scenery Designer "
(Create Your Own Scenes and Landscape!)
This is an interactive scenery designer/builder for ProFlightSimulator. It is included as a FREE Bonus if you order today. Create your own buildings, landscape, runways to entire continents!
It is an interactive program that allows its user to design custom sceneries, written by Fred Bouvier.
Here's what you can do:
Create Your Own Landmarks (eg: Eiffel Tower, Pyramids of Giza)
Create New Buildings, Landscapes Or Even A New Continent
Design Rivers, Lakes, Plains or Mountains
Add Railroads, New Airports Or Any Custom Building
You can literally change the entire world with this software. It adds a whole new dimension to your flight experience...
Remember, I said three bonuses, not one. The second bonus is a "must-have" for ProFlightSimulator. It makes flight planning easy and hassle free. See the details below:
|Time-Limited Bonus 2 :
"Kelpie Flight Planner " (A Must-Have!)
How would you like to plan your flights to any destination easily and quickly?
Now you can customize your flight anywhere in the world with this flight planner!
It uses real time data with actual airports and places.Fly from your airport to your selected destination.
Search for airports and navigation aids and plan flights between them.
It makes flight customization easy and hassle free. This is a MUST-HAVE!
And to top it all off, I'm going to do something I didn't originally plan on doing at all.
When I started planning this, I knew the next bonus would be invaluable for all flight sim enthusiasts. To sweeten the deal, I'm going to throw this in for FREE:
Time-Limited Bonus 3 :
"Aeron Combat Flight Simulator"
(The Most Intensive Flight Combat You'll Experience...)
If you enjoy intensive, high-adrenaline air combats, you'll LOVE this game. Aeron is a combat flight simulator that focuses strongly on intense air battles, combat maneuvering, artificial intelligence, and flight dynamics.
This is a perfect add-on to ProFlightSimulator which does not include combat fighting. With this bonus, you're going to have the Ultimate Flight Sim Package!
Here are some of the features of this amazing combat flight simulator:
Realistic flight dynamics
As close to real life as possible. Makes you feel that you're flying the plane.
No avionics to worry about...focus is straight on maneuvering. Playable with keyboard or joystick.
Lots of time and effort have been put into the A.I. to make sure it will make a good opponent!
LAN/Network support for up to 32 clients
Connect up with your friends and engage bandits in massive furballs, up to 4 teams.
Full Tacview ACMI Recording support
Review your moves and grooves after you finish your moving and grooving.
Plug in your favorite flight stick or even gamepad.
Seven flyable real-world jets
Fly your favorite modern jet! Raptors, Fulcrums, Vipers and more..
LIMITED OFFER: Order ProFlightSimulator now and get Aeron Combat Flight Sim for FREE. Experience the most intensive flight combat ever!
As you can see, NO OTHER flight simulator package is as comprehensive as this. You'll get the most complete flight simulator suite available in the market today.
Take to the skies with ProFlightSimulator today!
Start Your Real-Life Flying Experience Now! >>
Free updates + NO monthly payments or hidden fees.
Home | Screenshots | Aircraft | Terrain | Order | FAQ/Contact | Affiliates